We are looking for an experienced Integration Engineer to guide our enterprise clients in adopting our cloud-based marketing automation services to their capabilities. Ideal candidates are passionate about delivering awesome consumer and business applications. The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast learners and passionate about technology.
- Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile applications and web applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to, requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to Customer needs for technical information.
- Work closely with engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments in understanding the technology and on resolution of problems
- Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- 3 - 5 years experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Ability to formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests.
- Some knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and software development.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account