Inside Sales Representative
Monday February 11, 2013
109 Kingston Street, 5th Floor
Yesware helps startups, salespeople, and business owners make more money. We’re looking for smart people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about solving problems, and who constantly strive to be better at their craft.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Yesware’s customer base is growing and we’re bursting with leads! We need energetic, hardworking salespeople who want to help take a growing startup to the next level. At Yesware, we take our own approach to sales: we reach out to active Yesware users and help them close more deals faster through insight and expertise. Of course, Inside Sales Reps will also be responsible for driving revenue by closing new business. With the right attitude and the right activity, this position provides potential for aggressive career growth!
- Close new business by qualifying and converting leads
- Manage full sales cycles from prospecting to closing stages
- Build individual pipeline and opportunities through daily sales activity
- Consult clients on Yesware best practices and trends to provide meaningful recommendations
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations to optimize company sales efforts
- Professionally represent the Yesware brand, vision, and values at all times
- Achieve and exceed designated sales goals
- 1-3 years of proven success in a sales-related function
- Previous experience at a startup, software or tech company
- Comfortable with both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Gmail strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT YESWARE
Yesware is the best place to work in Boston. We’re a hard-work, low-hassle organization: very few meetings, flexible schedules, and our vacation policy is “there is no vacation policy.” We provide the best tools and technology for our employees, our kitchen is always stocked, and we know how to let loose with a little PS3. Yesware will arm you with unbeatable training, support, and leadership to help you be a successful sales professional. Check out more about why we’re awesome here!
Yesware is backed by top-tier venture firms Google Ventures and the Foundry Group. We’re located in the heart of Boston, between the Downtown Crossing, South Station, and Chinatown MBTA stations.
Yesware is going places ─ be a part of helping us get there.
If this sounds like the kind of job you will excel at, and the kind of place you want to work, we’d love to hear from you!