Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join the Operations team focusing on the implementation of file based integrations. We are looking for an organized individual that can coordinate with a variety of teams, communicate with technical staff, and drive software solutions to completion.
Implementation Specialists on the Operations team are responsible for the implementation of file-based integrations between Eze Software clients and their various third party providers. These data Integrations are critical in facilitating the transfer of data in and out of the various Eze platforms to their Prime Brokers, Custodians, and other 3rd party firms. Without these data inflows and outflows, much of the middle and back-office operations would not be possible. The Implementation Specialist will work directly with the business consulting and engagement teams to implement, configure and test these integration requests from across the global client base.
The Implementation Specialist will coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure timely delivery of the file-based integration while managing communication of timelines and priorities. Active interaction with external third parties will be required.
- Implement, configure and test Eze Software’s product suite with a focus on Operations and File-Based integrations.
- Manage multiple projects across global clients and help address the queue of file-based implementation work.
- Actively engage with stakeholders to identify areas of inefficiency and improve internal team processes.
- Help develop repeatable implementation plans to consistently and efficiently deliver against company, team, and individual goals critical to various projects.
- Establish a strong relationship with internal and external clients.
- Serve as a knowledge resource to immediate team members,
- Assist with escalated inquired both internal and external.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Engagement Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience in either a financial services or technology support role preferred.
- Experience and strong understanding of the Investment Lifecycle with a focus on securities settlement, custody and reconciliation or middle/back-office operations.
- Working knowledge of domestic and international equity, fixed income, and derivative products.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Effective communication skills to set internal and external expectations.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, Windows server environments and experience learning new technical tools.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.