The Motus Business Development group is looking for an Implementation Specialist to manage the client implementation process from start to finish. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring this pivotal part of the customer lifecycle is seamless and sets the client up for success on the platform. This includes building a positive rapport with representatives from all levels of the client organization – from administrators to C-level executives – and demonstrating strong project management skills in order to successfully meet clients’ objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running. To succeed in this role, you must possess strong communication and organizational skills and an unwavering commitment to excellence. You will need to understand how to execute on business development strategy while simultaneously supporting the diverse needs of our clients. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with Business Development leadership and some of Motus’ biggest client accounts.
- Provide expert knowledge on Motus products, services, and best practices to prospective and new clients.
- Oversee SMB to Enterprise level client program implementations from the sales handoff to support.
- Lead client kick-off calls to define and provide consultation on program parameters.
- Initiate ongoing communications and follow-ups to ensure client program objectives are met
- Conduct analysis of client program parameters and provide consultative advice and feedback when necessary.
- Set up project plans, report on the status of milestones and proactively identify project risks.
- Set and reinforce expectations and deadlines with clients and ensure follow through on any commitments made by the sales rep.
- Communicate project progress in a timely manner to all client and Motus stakeholders.
- Work with client and appropriate Motus personnel to setup and configure systems and settings and coordinate trainings with Training Specialist
- Ensure proper client knowledge handoff between client and Service teams.
- Manage deliverables and desired outcomes for proof of concepts and pilots.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field and 2-4 years of experience implementing and / or supporting clients in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Exemplary communication skills in verbal, listening and written capacities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to set clear expectations and build effective relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage multiple implementations under tight time constrains and build effective relationships with clients.
- Highly confident presenter, with strong business acumen and dynamic and engaging presence.
- Adaptable attitude, sense of urgency and commitment to service excellence.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of business development platform Salesforce.com a plus.
- Consistently demonstrates Motus core values – curious, brave, and exceptional.
At Motus, we are passionate about leveraging technology to make work-life better for mobile workers and their managers. Our cloud-based mobile technology streamlines administrative tasks, provides fair and accurate reimbursements, mitigates risk, and offers actionable data insights—all designed to allow the mobile workforce the freedom to allocate their time in ways that make them happiest.
Winner of the 2016 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, we are a team of curious, collaborative technology enthusiasts who also happen to be smoothie aficionados, Kan Jam champions, home brewers, marathon runners, Salsa dancers, sky-divers, and food truck fanatics. We believe in working smart, working happy, and working healthy—and we’ve built our work environment around those principles to ensure they’re a reality for all our team members. Our perks reinforce our core values and help ease the stresses that can distract us from what really matters—having fun while doing exceptional work.
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.