Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats.
If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
We are looking for a driven & professional local college senior to join us in HR over the Fall 2017 semester. We are currently at 70% growth, so we are looking for an intern to assist with HR operations and employee benefit programs in our fast-paced, high-energy team environment. This position has tremendous potential for growth as we may look to extend the internship through Spring 2018, and/or hire this person full-time upon graduation and successful completion of the internship.
We need someone who is exceedingly well organized, flexible, enjoys the personal interaction with others and can commit to a minimum 10-hour work week. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high efficiency and accuracy is crucial.
What You'll Do
- Work collaboratively on special projects, ad-hoc reporting and wellness events
- Maintaining and building out newly-designed Benefits intranet site for employees
- Triage of benefits-designated inbox, and responding to Tier 1 employee inquiries
- Participate in benefit surveys, audits, reconciliation of data
- Assist in program rollouts (i.e. benefits open enrollment, new perks, etc.)
- Draft engaging communications for employees and managers
- Assist in design and maintenance of internal training decks
- Identify opportunities for improving employee experience and self-service tools
What You'll Bring
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Must be technologically savvy and have excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Current senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree to be completed in 2018
- 0- 1 years human resources internship exposure
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.