Crimson Hexagon is the global leader in consumer insights from social media data. Powered by patented technology and an in-house data library of more than 1 trillion posts, Crimson Hexagon's platform helps hundreds of brands and agencies answer critical business questions through the insights derived from social data. Clients include leading global organizations such as General Mills, Starbucks, Paramount Pictures, Netflix and Twitter, and leading agencies such as TBWA, VML, BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy, Edelman and Digitas. We’re a high growth software company headquartered in Boston with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and London.
Reporting to the Director of HR, the primary focus of this position is the application administration, support, and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). This individual will be responsible for ensuring data integrity, testing system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Additionally, this position will play a critical role in ADP implementation in Spring 2017.
The Specialist will bring deep quantitative and qualitative analytics to make recommendations, and monitor and assess HR business operations. The Specialist will work closely with functions outside of HR, including Finance and IT.
- Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. Payroll and Finance).
- Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Partner with Director of Organizational Development to train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Extract, synthesize and analyze data derived from various systems and applications, in order to develop and report on performance measures.
- Use data and analysis to identify trends, create and maintain dashboards, design and produce regularly scheduled reports, conduct ad hoc reporting, and monitor data integrity through analysis and audit.
- Develop and maintain actionable, proactive reports and metrics that offer strategic insights for HR and functional leaders.
- Work with HR team members and Payroll, Finance and IT to ensure accurate, timely and efficient processing of HR transactions, including compensation changes.
- Manage functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance.
- Collect and analyze compensation market data to ensure competitiveness of company compensation structure. Collaborates with Director of HR on compensation-related projects.
- Partner in the design, development, and administration of Global employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance/AD&D plans, 401k plans, flexible spending accounts, voluntary benefits, and benefits related to local laws andgovernment programs.
- Responsible for system work for all compensation planning, including quarterly and annual adjustment cycle.
- Reporting and analysis of headcount and other system queries.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in HRIS Administration/data management and benefits administration.
- Strong technical skills including advanced experience with Excel.
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills with experience driving projects to completion.
- Experience with web based enrollment and vendor and payroll integrationwith benefits system.
- Experience developing and analyzing various reporting functions within HRIS systems.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.