Toast is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the U.S.; we are building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers" success and we have a lot of fun doing it. We move quickly and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results, complete ownership of work and outputs, finding a way to work through barriers, finding ways to work efficiently, and excellent business judgment. S/he should have a demonstrated ability to think analytically about the business, have a critical eye for detail, and have high expectation and standards.
- Develop and improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation and optimization of reporting processes and data sources.
- Create and distribute reports monthly and quarterly on key metrics such as deal performance, conversion rates, etc.
- Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce and Excel spreadsheets to aggregate into reports and business insights.
- Analyze reports and data to help sales leaders understand the drivers of their business.
- Provide analytical support for sales leaders on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with peers in sales and operations and other parts of the business to streamline analytical functions and outputs.
- Manage special projects, as needed, by the business to drive sales performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for successfully delivering measurable results in fast-moving environments
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- High visibility role
- Ability to grow within role