Growth Marketing Manager
We're seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to take our marketing and customer acquisition efforts to the next level. You will be responsible for developing & growing a truly diverse set of channels. You will drive strategy, execution and be a thought leader by providing customer-driven perspectives to move our business forward.
Our goal is to create the next great Boston-based company and this person will play a critical, early role in helping us. This is a unique opportunity for a smart, selfstarting, highly-motivated superstar interested in helping create a breakthrough, disruptive consumer internet company.
- Exceed aggressive traffic and customer acquisition goals across multiple channels, which include content/SEO, paid search/display, business development, direct mail, and more
- Develop and execute a full-spectrum content marketing strategy including onsite content, and content-driven channels (SEO, social, paid social, content discovery, and more...)
- Help define strategy for and lead execution of our partnerships and biz dev efforts
- Deepen our understanding of our customers in order to improve our customer experience across the entire customer journey and within specific segments
- Contribute broadly to growing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
Skills, Attributes, and Experience
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in online marketing, preferably with deep knowledge and track record of experience in content, paid search/display, paid social marketing, and/or business development at consumer internet businesses
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Be both data-driven and scrappy
- "Everyone answers the phone" approach to teamwork and being a teammate
- Hustles with a specific set of directives and goals versus simply "working harder"
- Ability to work with resources and people inside and outside our company
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing projects across functional teams
- Comfortable leveraging apps and tools to work smarter, including having advanced excel skills
- Bachelor's degree a must, MBA or advanced degree a plus but not required
Includes competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and paid vacation but, most importantly, the ability to be an early part of a team building an exceptional product, company, and culture.