We are looking for a creative and hard-working in-house graphic designer to work with our corporate marketing team on day-to-day design deliverables and marketing collateral. This person must have a working knowledge of design technology and design conventions, and must be a self-starting, detail-oriented individual able to work with tight deadlines, follow directions, and work well within a team. We are a group of people who are passionate and excited about where we work and what we do, so an enthusiasm for branding, visual communication, and the tech space, and a willingness to learn is a must for this role.
This role is based in our Boston office, collaborates closely with the Graphic Designer, and reports to the Director of Content Strategy.
• Design print-ready marketing content including whitepapers, guides, collateral, advertisements, etc.
• With direction from the Graphic Designer, create digitally-optimized and on-brand graphics for web banners, CTAs, social media, email headers, and presentations
• Creatively supply design improvements and supporting imagery to web-based content to enhance corporate brand and increase likelihood of engagement
• Create branded tradeshow pieces, booth flyers/brochures/collateral, and large-scale graphics for events to optimize the in-person event experience for prospects engaging with Seismic at our tradeshow booths
• Develop presentation templates and designs in PowerPoint for multiple different teams within the organization
• Edit and manipulate images and optimize for final use (print or web)
• Assist in making routine updates to the corporate website
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design / related design field or equivalent work experience
• 1- 3 years of experience as a designer
• Must Have: Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Image manipulation / editing skills
• Familiar with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of HTML email template design and development
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of HTML responsive design a plus
• Proficient in Adobe Animate, Lightroom, and/or video editing software, a plus but not required
• High propensity to learn and produce high quality design elements to elevate the Seismic brand across all channels and mediums
• Online portfolio required