Friday, June 16th, 2017
Full-Stack & Mobile Software Developer
28 Damrell St, Ste B-04Boston, MA 02127
Full-stack & Mobile Software Developer
We are seeking a software developer to build future versions of our software. Our ideal candidate, while having his areas of expertise, will not shy away from digging into any part: firmware, mobile applications, web ui and backend. You will make an impact on some of the most important components of our product. If you love thinking through new ideas and interactions, how to execute them in an innovative way and have a deep respect for user experience, come join our team!
- You have a BS/MS degree in CS or an allied discipline - or the equivalent in independent experience
- Genuine interest in API development && mobile development && embedded systems
- Strong skills and expertise in API development || mobile development || embedded systems
- Built and shipped nontrivial applications of at least reasonable complexity
- You have the ability to keep up on the rapidly evolving software ecosystems and learn a new technology quickly. Our stack includes React.js, Redux, Android, Java and Docker.
- Desire to always improve, produce the best work possible, be detail-oriented and work fast
- Have an agile mindset, thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Love for big challenges
- Adhere to company policies and practices. If they don’t work, suggest an alternative.
- Take your job seriously, not yourself.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and explain why you're interested in the role.
Category: Software Engineering/QA