You will be learning all aspects of the system and contributing to them. You will work with the rest of the engineering and product teams to deliver quickly and fluidly using Agile methodologies. You will use Continuous Integration and modern development techniques to build rock-solid code.
Skills and experience:
- Achieved at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience
- Willingness to learn and improve your web stack skills: front end, back end or both
- Previous use of frameworks such as React/flux/redux, AngularJS, Rails, or Django a huge plus
- Excitement about startups and working with a small (but quickly expanding) Agile team
- Communication is key; our work is heavily team-oriented, and we are looking for someone who is comfortable participating and contributing to the team
- Passion for delivering quality code and products. Code reviews and automated tests are an integral part of our development process. We are always looking for new ways to improve.
- React/Redux, Ruby on Rails, Jasmine/RSpec/Capybara
- PostgreSQL/RDS, Redis
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term and Short-term disability, 401(k), cell phone subsidy, commuter safety subsidy)
- Open Vacation Policy - take the time you need to operate at peak performance
- Learning culture that includes weekly Lunch and Learns and a formal mentor program
- Amazing office space in Davis Square, one of the hottest neighborhoods in Somerville
- Open and relaxed office layout, including standing desks, walking desks, and a choice of comfortable seating
- Three rotating beer taps, iced tea and iced coffee on tap, wine bar, tea bar, and more
- Game room with darts, foosball, Xbox One, PS4, and more
- Fun team outings and celebrations, an annual company outing and holiday party
Who we are:
clypd is a leading player in one of the hottest emerging markets of programmatic TV, disrupting the $74 billion television industry. We are on a mission to change television advertising, make it more efficient and effective for TV media companies, consumers, and advertisers. We've built an advertising technology platform to empower media companies with audience-based sales strategies. Our sales platform delivers workflow automation, data-enhanced decisioning, and provides media partners with tools to manage their sales efforts.
We are looking for awesome people to join a growing and fun team. We aim to create an environment that is open and transparent, collaborative, supportive, and diverse. We are looking for engineers who want to learn about the latest technologies to craft scalable and maintainable code. The problems we are solving are challenging and interesting and we want your help.