Wednesday November 28, 2012
Cogo Labs is seeking a web Front-End Developer/Designer to join our user experience team.
The ideal candidate would be the love-child of Buffy the CSS Slayer, and James Bond, web designer. We realize that’s probably unrealistic.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This is a developer/designer position in the product engineering department; the role involves building websites and HTML emails for new and growing businesses.
- Strong proficiency in HTML(5) and CSS(3). You’ll need to have worked with a web applications framework; we use Ruby on Rails, but we can teach you that as long as you understand the concepts.
- The ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite, along with a strong understanding of graphic design concepts and how they apply to the web.
- Experience. Have some.
IT WOULD ALSO BE REALLY COOL IF YOU:
- Have some experience developing for the mobile web, apparently that’s a thing now.
- Have advanced knowledge in a specialty area: web typography, accessibility, JQuery, color palettes, you name it. Embrace your inner nerd.
- Like the idea of building businesses from the ground up.
ABOUT COGO LABS:
- We’re a tech incubator. We employ a data-driven, analytical approach to create profitable web businesses.
- Our work is challenging and fast-paced; our work environment is fun and supportive.
- Our company is profitable and established. This means “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits, plus an equity share that actually means something. Also Nerf guns.
- Our employees have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and whatever you are.