Front End Developer
We provide solutions that protect thousands of enterprises, service providers and government networks against a new age of cyber-threats. Our game-changing platform with innovative architecture is backed by over 75 patents and patents pending, and chosen by over 2000 enterprises worldwide to increase their security postures. This has made iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the market.
We are looking for a passionate Front End Developer, who is ready to work on the cutting edge of Cyber Security Software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. You’ll engineer solutions to challenging and meaningful problems, with the ultimate goal of expanding and enhancing the iboss security solutions suite. You will possess great programming skills, have a sound understanding of engineering best practices and have the drive to deliver the very best. Additionally, you must have excellent communication skills, as you will be interfacing both with various departments internally and customers externally.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas.
- Adhere to established engineering and architectural patterns
- Work as part of a team to deliver solutions in an Agile fashion
- Ability to break down complex product requirements, providing development estimates as needed.
- Deliver high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Extensive experience using AngularJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, JQuery (Ember, KnockoutJS)
- Passionate about creating responsive websites that adhere to a standard look and feel
- Experience developing UIs that support full i18n
- Experience with CSS libraries, such as Bootstrap, but also able to develop beautiful CSS from scratch
- Very comfortable working with REST and JSON
- Experience with build frameworks like Grunt or Gulp, Bower, NodeJS and test libraries, such as Jasmine
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical capability, independent thinking and good decision making skills
- Must have a good sense of engineering tradeoffs, with an ability to understand the impact of software changes on extendibility, scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate
- In depth experience building single page applications with Angular JS
- Ability to identify and resolve performance problems in code
- Comfortable working on a Unix environment
- Familiarity with databases, such as Postgres
- Experience developing server side applications in Java
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas