The Financial Analyst will take on an integral role to the Finance team providing key insights on financial metrics. The Financial Analyst will be focused on researching and reporting historical trends and SaaS metrics. The Financial Analyst will be able to aggregate and disaggregate financial data in order to provide visibility on key financial metrics and data analysis to Management.
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Financial Analyst must be a hands-on energetic individual that can perform as a key contributor. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented who can work independently in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis; Identify trends and developments in competitive environments
- Report on variance analysis for actuals vs. budget vs. forecast providing clear insights to variances
- Prepare & Coordinate monthly department expense review meetings with Management
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly & Annual KPI reporting packages
- Assist with monthly Forecasting & Annual Budgeting process
- Assist in the implementation of a financial planning software system
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects on an on needed basis
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar academic study
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning and forecasting; accounting experience a plus
- Strong data modeling skills
- Advanced Excel skills & Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful in obtaining information when it is not readily available
- Excellent time management, organization, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the supply chain for the Life Sciences industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.