Our firm, a leading provider of online solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, is seeking a creative, analytical and innovative individual to join our team in Burlington, MA. The company has achieved significant scale over the past fifteen years, yet still possesses tremendous growth potential. This is an opportunity for a motivated, results-oriented, team player to have a significant impact on shaping the company’s solution footprint and delivering a world class experience to millions of small business customers.
- Partner with global Marketing to develop annual budgets, monthly forecasts, long range plans, and assist with month end close
- Investigate variances between actuals and forecast to understand key trends and potential risk & opportunities
- Manage consolidation and distribution of key subscriber and marketing metrics
- Develop and maintain processes that create greater efficiencies and improve productivity
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years progressive experience
- Experience working with financial planning systems (Board, Hyperion, SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience working with complex data sets
- Experience with a SAAS company highly preferred
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.