Expansion Contract Manager - NYC
Sunday February 10, 2013
37-18 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City
Expansion Contract Manager
Aereo, Inc. is an innovative technology company that provides to consumers an on-line platform by which they can access over-the-air broadcast television on their supported Internet enabled devices.The company was founded by a team of seasoned technology entrepreneurs.
Aereo is embarking on a large-scale, multi-city market expansion over the next 12 – 18 months. We are looking for an energetic Expansion Contract Manager to aggressively drive these real estate and related services contracts to completion, participating in requirements communication and business and legal term negotiation. Below are the job responsibilities and requirements.
- Accurately and concisely communicate Aereo-defined business requirements and drive these requirements to mutual agreement
- Accurately and concisely communicate Aereo-defined technical requirements, including power and data, and drive these requirements to mutual agreement
- Work with Aereo’s legal department to communicate Aereo’s legal requirements
- Work closely with Aereo’s engineering team to make judgment calls with respect to various design and business trade-offs
- Engage management when appropriate to consider deviations from intended design
- Report progress to Aereo management (particularly engineering, marketing, customer care)
- Maintain documentation summarizing Aereo’s business, technical, and legal requirements
- Maintain spreadsheets for in-market and national bid comparisons
- Maintain calendar of options negotiated into each contract and coordinate with relevant Aereo constituents to determine Aereo’s desires with respect to the options
- 7+ years real estate contract negotiation, preferably for data center or colocation space
- 3+ years project management, preferably in the real estate expansion arena
- Engineering degree preferred
- Legal and commercial education helpful
- 50% + travel will be required
- Exacting attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Aereo offers a competitive compensation package including 100% company paid healthcare premiums.
Aereo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.