Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
Why You Matter
Carbon Black’s marketing team works hard to get the word out about our products and industry intelligence. In this key role, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the marketing executive leadership team as well as the rest of the department across all functions, utilizing project management skills to manage various requests, and organizing various marketing team activities. We’re looking for someone who has a positive, can-do attitude, lots of energy, excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong team-support orientation, and a desire to learn and grow.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support to marketing executive staff and senior leadership; preparing and editing communications, presentations etc.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer and Vice President of Product Marketing by maintaining schedules, appointments, domestic and international travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Continuously monitor and manage multiple methods of communication and ensure proper follow-up
- Work cross departmentally to support in the execution of various marketing campaigns; digital promotions, branding, virtual events, webinars, email and social media efforts, as well as a number of general marketing activities
- Organize and arrange department events and meetings, both onsite and offsite
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve processes and increase productivity
- Communicate and interface across all levels of the organization and manage shifting priorities while being forward thinking
- Act as a team resource for general administrative tasks and projects
- Act as a bridge between the team members and appropriately gage departmental spirit
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college
- 2+ years of post-graduate experience working in marketing, administration, or related field
- Emotional maturity and ability to handle confidential information
- Tech-savvy with strong research skills
- Salesforce.com and Marketo experience a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs and Google Drive
- Experience with event planning
- High-energy, creative problem solver with a positive, extroverted, entrepreneurial attitude
- Motivated self-starter with excellent work ethic
- Ability to multitask and quickly adjust to a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal; one-on-one and group)
- Ability to work some nights and weekends to accommodate the global marketing team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.