Entry-Level Software Engineer
At Bullhorn, we put the world to work. Our international recruitment software delivers best-of-breed technology solutions for the world’s leading recruitment firms. With over 300,000 users, we work at a rapid pace to deliver an incredible customer experience. As a market leader we are seeking the best talent to continue building our world class team.
As an Entry-Level Software Engineer, you would be a key member of the core development team. You will collaborate with our team of developers and quality assurance engineers on the specification, design and creation of our world-class software products.
As an Entry-Level Software Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Building services that support millions of requests per day
- Building APIs to create new services and integrations
- Solving complex development challenges
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience with Object Oriented, Data-Driven Software Application Development
- You have knowledge of database programming
- You have great organizational and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Check out engineeringteam.bullhorn.com to learn more about the culture of our team!
If the profile above sounds like you, we want to hear from you!