Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Associate Solutions Analyst to join the Client Solutions team in its Boston or Chicago office. Analysts are responsible for providing relationship support to our clients who are amongst the top Hedge Funds, Institutional Wealth Managers and financial professionals around the world.
This role serves as the initial point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries related to our best-of-class global investment suite of software products. Analysts will take all incoming queries (both incidents and service requests) from clients (email, phone), resolve issues as appropriate, delegate or escalate to proper channels for resolution, and provide consistent status updates to clients, as needed.
This role will afford Analysts the opportunity to grow within the organization as they take on additional and exceedingly complex responsibilities. Their experiences will include interacting with clients at varying levels including Portfolio Managers, Traders, and Compliance Officers. Additionally, they will gain a broad knowledge of the investment lifecycle and front/middle/back office activities, including an understanding of multiple asset classes and trading workflows. Eze prides itself on ensuring that our clients receive globally recognized client service and acknowledges that the employees of our Client Service Organization are at the heart of our success.
- Serves as critical point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries
- Assesses, troubleshoots, and tracks requests while providing real-time solutions
- Works closely with our Client Success Managers, who ensure an overarching premier client service experience, through providing real-time updates
- Provides additional training for clients as required to resolve queries
- Acts as resource to client counterparties and internal teams for appropriate issue resolution
- Maintains and leverages internal solutions documentation
- Bachelor’s degree with up to 2 years in client service, support or other related field
- Business Systems and technical skills ideal though not required; Analyst will gain a basic working knowledge of our technology suite, SQL and internal business platforms including Salesforce and Jira
- Ability to operate under fast-paced, high-pressure situations
- Strong customer relations skills demonstrated in excellent written and verbal communications
- Desire to work effectively and directly with clients
- Capacity to problem solve, diagnose issues and escalate appropriately
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for effective and timely resolutions
- Great teammate, contributor and collaborator
- Interest in joining the best team in the investment technology business
Benefits: Compensation includes a 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.