Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have building the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
We invest heavily in new product development and continue to grow at a rapid pace. As such, we have an opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive in Boston. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
Your job will be to introduce new enterprise customers to our latest product, People Search, and demonstrate how it will help them achieve their goals and close deals. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Hitting sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create new business opportunities from qualified leads
- Identifying target account and new business prospecting
- Present product demonstrations of Workable platform over the phone to prospective clients
- Maintain healthy pipeline and accurately forecast
- Negotiate pricing and agreements to close
- Logging all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Using your natural curiosity, communication skills and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- 3+ years experience in sales for a SaaS company
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeded sales targets
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any business or scientific field
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
This is an excellent opportunity for an experiences sales executive to earn, learn and grow. Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Mobile Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance Plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.