We are looking for an energetic and organized Employee Experience Coordinator to support our most important resource: our people!
You will provide administrative and logistical support for the full employee life cycle including sourcing, hiring, on-boarding, and learning and development. Stationed at the front desk of our headquarters in Woburn, you will be chief in charge of the employee experience by creating a positive and welcoming environment for employees and guests. Above all, you should be process-oriented, cheerful, and excited about being a valuable resource to all employees.
Additional Selling Points:
We’re Growing! Be inspired by working for a company that is well established, but rapidly growing where your work product will have a significant impact.
Great Teams! Enjoy your day at work by working in cross-functional teams, with your peers and executives in a fun, work hard, play hard culture.
Fun Environment! Work in a super cool office with vibrant colors and work amenities like; free snacks, sodas, Xbox 360 Gaming area, fun games, full kitchen and more!
Launch Your Career in HR! Work for a mentoring manager who believes in professional development and growing her team mates! Learn the basics of HR and build your skill set.
Reporting directly to our Senior Director of Talent Management, this position will be located at our modern headquarters in Woburn, MA.
As an Employee Experience Coordinator, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage our reception area. Greet visitors, answer questions from staff, and maintain a professional and welcoming environment for our employees and guests.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships. Negotiate with vendors to ensure the best pricing and services.
- Manage and maintain our entire office and kitchen inventory, re-ordering supplies and food when necessary, and appropriately tracking all purchases and expenses.
- Plan and coordinate employee experience programs such as Lessons ‘n Lunch (training program), Service & Milestone Awards, and health & wellness initiatives.
- Coordinate and host regular events for employees and community members.
- Pre-board, onboard, and welcome all of our new hires.
- Anticipate the needs of our people and the office and find innovative ways to ensure a fun, productive, and positive employee experience every day.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to schedule interviews with candidates and coordinate and staff talent acquisition events
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Management team by filing, scheduling meetings, entering data, and assisting with correspondence
- Oversee physical plant for seven offices. Manage facilities requests and coordinate with landlords on any facilities issues. Partner with non-Woburn offices on physical plant and administrative needs.
- A “can-do” positive attitude, willing to think outside the box to get things done
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining composure when things don’t go smoothly
- Effective organizational and administration skills, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability and desire to build strong relationships with HealthcareSource employees
- Strong follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the office, recognize key milestones for employees, and keep your finger on the pulse of the organization
- A desire to foster a positive, productive, and healthy culture!
With more than 3,000 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM helps healthcare organizations build a Patient-Centered WorkforceTM by selecting, aligning, continuously developing and retaining highly-engaged people. The company’s cloud-based platform of software, content, services and analytics includes applicant tracking, reference checking, behavioral and skills-based competency assessments, compensation analysis, performance and learning management, eLearning courseware, education and advisory services. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare’s “Healthcare’s Hottest,” Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” list.