Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming urban mobility. Our first move? Pedal power. We have an exclusive license to MIT’s Copenhagen Wheel, thousands of pre-order sales and backing from tier-one venture capital investors. Together, our team is now bringing the Wheel to the masses.
The Copenhagen Wheel is an electronic assist robot that responds seamlessly to how you ride. It makes biking a breeze. To work with us, you don’t have to be the world’s most obsessed cyclist, but you should possess a strong desire to change the way people everywhere move about cities. We’re revolutionizing personal transit for a sustainable future.
It should be a no-brainer: Superpedestrian is an equal opportunity employer, with women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply. We care about your skills and your character. If we think there’s a good fit, we will get in touch. So please, no phone calls or recruiters.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a proven digital marketing and eCommerce leader who will be responsible for driving revenue and new customer acquisition through digital channels. This digital marketer will serve as a critical change agent, understands the big picture and how technology can be leveraged to support business and branding goals. You will inspire and be adept at leading through influence.
You will drive an omni-channel strategy through the use of testing and data insights, continually helping to optimize site performance. eCommerce touches every part of the business, so you can expect to work across teams to get the job done and help the company achieve new levels of growth.
What you’ll do:
- Drive new global customer acquisition and revenue through digital channels: email, paid search, organic search, referral and social.
- Test and launch efforts to improve on-site conversion generating actionable insights for improvement.
- Lead website content curation and A/B testing strategy to drive efficiencies
- Establish and manage consumer journey workflows and lead scoring program
- Utilize data and analytics tools to identify trends, behaviors and opportunities
- Report on the ROI of all managed campaigns and programs
- Stay abreast of innovations in the online marketing environment and adjust plan accordingly
- Plan for the introduction of localized pages and content for international customers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in global digital marketing and localization
- Experience building an eCommerce business by executing high ROI and leading edge marketing techniques
- Strong cross-channel business acumen
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis
- Demonstrated depth of UX experience, communications strategy, eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms, and segmentation decisions in an eCommerce environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving business
- Values are critical and include: entrepreneurial thinking, team effort, collaboration, commitment to excellence, personal responsibility, accountability and demonstrated achievement
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry
- A competitive compensation and equity package as well as a 401(K) retirement savings plan
- The choice of a wide range of health and dental insurance plans, a flexible spending account, short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible working hours, casual dress code, and unlimited paid vacation
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future
- A gorgeous, dog-friendly workspace in a beautifully renovated warehouse with a private courtyard in the heart of Cambridge
- A full kitchen, stocked with an embarrassingly wide range of hot sauces, and a grill for our frequent cookouts
- Regular social events, team lunches, weekly beer runs, and a bi-weekly running club