Rapid7 is a global leader in the exploding $15 Billion dollar Cyber Security Market. We are one of the fastest growing software companies in the U.S., growing by over 2,000% in the past five years.
We have proudly earned recognition with numerous industry accolades including The Boston Business Journal and Boston Globe’s Best Places to Work, Red Herring 100 Award, Inc. 500, Deloitte's Fast 500, Info Security Products Guide Tomorrow’s Technology Today Award, Network Products Guide Best Products and Services Award, Info Security Products Guide Global Product Excellence Customer Trust Award, and an SC Magazine Award Winner. We’re not only looking for the best and the brightest, but the most innovative and passionate people to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Want to make Total Rewards sexy? So do we. Rapid7 is seeking an innovative and highly energetic HR executive to lead our Global Total Rewards function which encompasses Compensation, Benefits, HRIS/Ops & Payroll. This Leader will plan, direct, and nurture a growing and talented Total Rewards team and will serve as a member of the Rapid7 People Strategy leadership team.
- Rapid7 is a global leader in the exploding $15 billion dollar Cyber Security market]]
- Approaching a 1000 employees (and growing) with >40% revenue growth (and growing)
- Over 6000 customers in more than 100 countries, including nearly half of the Fortune 1000.
- Award winning products, services, and culture including 7 straight years on Boston Business Journal and Boston Globe’s best places to work list.
- Establish compensation strategy for Rapid7, ensuring that all compensation and reward programs and practices are aligned with the culture and with business goals.
- Ensure that compensation programs and practices are competitive in the marketplace to support recruitment, engagement and talent development activities.
- Design, develop and implement any new programs or changes.
- Lead the charge to build out career ladders and comp ranges for the entire company
- Establish strategy for global benefits and continuously evaluate all benefits plans to ensure they are cost effective, competitive, and meet the needs of the company and employees.
- Identify opportunities for changes, including new vendors, plan design, and funding.
- Determine appropriate communication strategy for specific benefits (open enrollment, health and wellness, retirement) and develop employee education program to ensure employees understand benefits, their value, and available resources.
- Lead HRIS team and strategy building out, integrating, and optimizing workflow with world class tools and technologies such as Workday and Cornerstone On-Demand
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 10+ years of progressive Total Rewards experience. Demonstrated expertise in employee benefits and compensation strategy, planning, design and implementation
- Experience in building innovative compensation strategies for Sales teams.
- Brings cutting edge knowledge, a point of view and the ability to influence.
- Strong knowledge in the design, funding, compliance, administration, and communication of employee benefits and compensation programs.
- Thinks outside the box for creative solutions to business demands.
- Can produce multiple options and drive discussion to determine best course of action.
- Has worked in or led a Total Rewards function on a global scale.
- Combines setting strategic direction with the ability to execute.
- Ability and energy to engage and foster trust. Seen as a trusted advocate by all employees.
- Strong team player and collaborator – is excellent at leading cross functional initiatives and understands the impact of effective teamwork and communication
- A strong leader of teams, capable of attracting, hiring and developing direct reports to reach new levels.
- An innovator who is passionate about making a mark in the Total Rewards space.