Want to make Total Rewards sexy? So do we. Rapid7 is looking to recruit an innovative, highly energetic and experienced professional for the position of Director, Total Rewards to build, lead, and implement programs, plans, and policies that foster a strong culture. The selected candidate will be responsible for strategic direction and leadership of all aspects of Total Rewards. This includes overall leadership, design, administration, communication, compliance, and vendor management associated with employee benefits, compensation and reward and recognition programs. This Leader will plan, direct, and grow all Total Rewards team members.
- Establish compensation strategy for Rapid7, ensuring that all compensation and reward programs and practices are aligned with the culture and with business goals.
- Ensure that compensation programs and practices are competitive in the marketplace to support recruitment, engagement and talent development activities. Design, develop and implement any new programs or changes.
- Lead the charge to build out and standardize job level, career ladders and comp ranges for the entire company
- Establish strategy for global benefits and continuously evaluate all benefits plans to ensure they are cost effective, competitive, and meet the needs of the company and employees.
- Identify opportunities for changes, including new vendors, plan design, and funding.
- Determine appropriate communication strategy for specific benefits (open enrollment, health and wellness, retirement) and develop employee education program to ensure employees understand benefits, their value, and available resources.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- 10+ years of progressive Total Rewards experience. Demonstrated expertise in employee benefits and compensation strategy, planning, design and implementation
- Experience in building innovative compensation strategies for Sales teams
- Brings cutting edge knowledge, a point of view and the ability to influence.
- Strong knowledge in the design, funding, compliance, administration, and communication of employee benefits and compensation programs.
- Thinks outside the box for creative solutions to business demands. Can produce multiple options and drive discussion to determine best course of action.
- Has led a Total Rewards function on a global scale.
- Combines setting strategic direction with the ability to execute.
- Ability and energy to engage and foster trust. Seen a trusted advocate by all employees.
- Strong team player and collaborator – is excellent at leading cross functional initiatives and understands the impact of effective team work and communication
- A strong leader of teams, capable of attracting, hiring and stretching direct reports to reach new levels.
- An innovator who is passionate about making a mark in the Total Rewards space.
Rapid7 will provide a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and equity.