About the position:
The Relationship Management Director is responsible for growing client programs to support the company’s goal of increasing Cartera Commerce revenue. Specifically, the Director drives adoption and overall success of their clients’ online loyalty shopping programs with a focus on aligning Cartera and Client financial goals. S/he will be responsible for day-to-day management and support of these client programs, including leading and supporting marketing efforts, as well as monitoring, analyzing and enhancing program performance. In addition, the RM role works with the Product, Technology and Finance teams to ensure delivery of product enhancements and contract compliance. This is a client-facing professional position responsible for managing all aspects of the client relationship including setting and executing against key strategies.
- Responsible for both strategic and day-to-day client management and oversight of key client programs with a heavy focus on driving and aligning Cartera and Client program and revenue goals
- Plan, develop, cross sell and execute new Cartera and Client initiatives relative to enhancing program performance
- Serve as the intermediary between the client and various internal departments such as Merchant Sales, Product, Technology, Project Management, and Finance
- Lead regular client calls/meetings to review top-line program performance and marketing efforts with a focus on executing against key strategic growth levers
- Build strong client relationships and address client needs quickly to ensure positive overall perception of Cartera Commerce
- Ensure organizational contract compliance and relationship retention
- Provide reporting and program performance analyses, as well as marketing execution coordination
Required Skills and Experience:
Candidate will have 7-10+ years of experience in account management, marketing, sales and analytics as well as a college degree.
- Account Development: Deep experience strategically growing and managing client relationships and large-scale client programs, preferably overseeing multi-faceted programs that encompass business development, revenue management, marketing and technical components. Experience with loyalty programs, including airline frequent flier, hotel frequent guest, retail loyalty, affinity and reward programs a plus.
- Communication: Exemplary written and oral communication skills with experience developing client presentations. Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure internal and client approvals of program tactics.
- Analytics: Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of program results including creating recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes.
At Cartera Commerce, our employees are our most valuable assets – they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year. At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing. If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you, apply today!