If you're passionate about eCommerce and want to create a great customer experience through operational excellence, we are looking for you to join our team to oversee our Product Catalog Operations function.
You must be able to transform data into insights and strategy to improve the throughput and quality of products in the shoes.com, Inc. online catalogs. You will lead a team of Product Catalog Operations Associates, both onsite and offsite, and manage the workflow of the department to help us improve upon the way we bring products to market.
You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with senior management, making appropriate project related trade-offs across brands, and measuring success of the team’s initiatives.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Catalog Operations and Imaging associates responsible for all product data, imagery, and categorization on our websites
- Own the product pipeline, product catalog health and the services behind these operations
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and oversee workflow of offshore data entry team
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders including Merchandising and Marketing to prioritize seasonal product loads based on forecasted sales, brand partnerships, and availability
- Drive customer satisfaction by improving the quality of product information via merchandising standards
- Optimize processes and evaluate tools to standardize team function and increase efficiency and output
- Consistently evaluate team workflow and maintain the highest expectation level for team performance
- Define and communicate status of product loads and performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Meet team financial and productivity objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing an budget to accurately support the workload
This job may be for you if you have:
- 6+ years management experience in eCommerce, retail merchandising, or a relevant operations field
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- High comfort level with technology-driven environments
- Experience managing a large team in eCommerce or relevant operations field
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization with a strong attention to detail
- Extremely collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, stress, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Able to quickly learn necessary technical tools. Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel a plus
- Knowledge of Retail eCommerce product catalogs and EDI systems a plus
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!