Toast is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the U.S.; we are building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers" success and we have a lot of fun doing it. We move quickly and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Our Director, People & Culture will be instrumental in continuing to make Toast an amazing place for all our team members to grow and excel. The Director will have a passion for building and managing People practices, processes and systems which will scale as we double, triple and more, in size.
- Will have a lasting imprint and impact on the success of a truly remarkable technology and service company
- Translate corporate strategy into business specific People initiatives which drive the successful achievement of Company goals.
- Continue to proactively mentor and grow our amazing People & Culture Team
- Lead and Foster companywide People programs and initiatives (e.g. Talent and Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, Benefits Strategy and Operations, Compensation Strategy & Design)
- Facilitate and coach leaders/managers in making critical talent and workforce decisions
- Partner with managers and teams to interpret and create action plans and programs based on the results of NPS and employee engagement tools
- Reinforce Toast Values and Culture in all efforts
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES: 15+ years Human Resources and/or related experience in high-growth technology environment. Strong experience with organizational design, leadership and coaching. Experience leading and designing a full range of employee programs (e.g. On-boarding, Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Development, Career Paths, Succession Planning). Strong proficiency and interest in Metrics, HR systems and practices which scale for an exceedingly fast growing and successful organization.