The Director, Marketing (Demand Generation) will be responsible for the success and overall composition of Liaison’s Direct-to-Campus marketing campaign including strategy, planning and execution across multiple channels (events, webinars, content marketing, etc.) and based on product lines that include UniCASand EMP.
Aside from the marketing team, the director will work closely with sales to provide a strong pipeline and process for assessment that ensures best-in-class campaign deployment, measurement outcomes and analysis—from lead scoring and conversion rates through to closed/won deals.
The director will have additional responsibility for identifying, reviewing, crafting and leveraging key messages for each product and audience segment to inform content development needs and enable sales and other team members to succeed.
B2B marketing Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in B2B marketing. Direct and manage the overall strategic planning, development and success of marketing events and campaigns including but not limited to:
- Identify, select, and provide leadership, support, and training for events and trade shows to maximize product awareness and ROI
- Measuring campaign performance against FY goals and closed/won deals to gauge effectiveness, tracking leads and interactions, reporting campaign results, and consulting with sales and management on campaign tactics, strategies, and effectiveness
- Ability to prepare business/marketing related reports and metrics
- Identify and contribute to the development of company and product specific collateral that emphasizes solution and value differentiation.
- Digital Leadership: You will lead a team focused on ramping up all demand gen activities including webinars, SEO, PPC and Retargeting, email marketing, paid media campaigns, list expansion, marketing operations, etc. Have demonstrated experience to scale demand/lead generation
- Inbound Strategy: Design and implement cutting edge inbound marketing strategies to dramatically scale inbound leads
- Engagement promoter: Further optimize our comprehensive email marketing and email nurturing programs to defined metrics that deliver sales ready leads with surgical precision
- Technology Leadership: Optimize existing technology platforms to align with goals of marketing organization, deploy new tools as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or similar field (MBA preferred)
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience in a high-volume marketing department, preferably in a B2B software and/or SAAS related environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating content, case studies, testimonials, brochures, website content, white papers and press releases successful in sparking discussion and information sharing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels and across functions of the organization.
- Organized, detail-oriented professional, self-motivated and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a team player.
- Technically savvy, proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, salesforce.com and marketing automation software
- Ability to travel to attend events, tradeshows, client presentations and customer
- Experience in higher education or association/not-for-profit environments is a plus but not required