Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Director of Digital Marketing to join our Marketing and Product Strategy Team. If you are a marketing leader who loves the idea of creating a digital strategy from scratch, keep reading!
Our new Director of Digital Marketing will build and lead Definitive Healthcare’s digital strategy from the ground up. In this role, your ultimate goal will be to drive inbound leads for the company and create brand awareness through multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate for this role has many new and innovative ideas to bring to the table, and also has the technical ability and know-how to execute those ideas. Additionally, this individual should have experiencing managing individuals to help produce content and execute on the digital strategy.
Here are some things you’ll tackle:
- Develop inbound digital marketing programs with a mix of email, content marketing, website, SEO/SEM, etc. to generate interest in our products
- Create a marketing strategy that delivers valuable content to prospective and existing customers to create brand awareness and engagement
- Lead the strategy and delivery of all web properties, including website, blog, campaign sites, etc.
- Utilize web analytics to measure effectiveness; develop KPIs to guide optimization
- Build out standard approaches to user experience and brand expression to be adopted company-wide
- Partner with marketing operations, product marketing, and content developers to ensure an top notch digital experience
What you’ll need:
- 8 – 10 years of marketing experience in a B2B technology organization
- Experience leading digital marketing strategy
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in Marketing or a similar field
- Extensive experience defining, developing and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with little to moderate direction
- Management experience
- Track record of delivering quality work on time
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”