The Director of Alliances will drive the expansion and growth of the North America partner ecosystem, provide leadership for a collaborative, high-performing environment, empower and motivate while pairing business and revenue objectives with growth initiatives.
Reporting to the VP of Global Alliances, this individual will work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing leaders in the Region and Globally to develop and implement win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion across North America. Specifically, Director of Alliances will identify and develop partnerships and strategic alliances which are optimized for exceptional revenue growth across ClickSoftware’s product suite.
- Responsible for alliances activities, focusing on key partners in North America
- Drive revenue growth and economic contribution across the partner ecosystem
- Lead the effective collaboration of strategy and tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & influence revenue
- Ensure cross-functional teams are working together to identify, penetrate, and close large, strategic deals software deals
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans for North America Partners that includes compelling joint value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market strategies and progress tracking metrics
- Contribute to the development of key partner infrastructure, processes, training, and operational initiatives
- Contribute to the development of standards for partner delivery excellence and ensure customer delight
- Partner with marketing to recommend and help produce content that supports overall alliance plans
- Proven track record of managing Tier 1 platform, global SI and enterprise application partner relationships, such as Accenture, Amdocs, Capgemini, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce and SAP
- 10+ plus years’ global alliances experience in Enterprise Software (including Cloud)
- Proven track record of driving partner revenue and growth with large Systems Integrators and Business partners (SAP, SFDC, Accenture, IBM, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, resolve conflict, and drive resolution of complex business challenges.
- Experience developing large accounts through partners, selling a combination of products and services
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks and coming up with appropriate resolutions
- Strong capabilities in building and executing strategies, presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results
- Collaborative, self-directed with the ability to effectively build relationships, and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in an environment that is rapidly evolving and constantly changing
- Collaborate and communicate cross-departmentally to evaluate, explore and execute strategic partnership opportunities
- Experience of working internationally
- The position requires domestic travel as well as International travel