The Motus Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to oversee the execution of digital campaigns via email, social advertising, retargeting, and paid and native ads. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also become our in-house expertise with Hubspot and own our monthly and quarterly reports.
- Execute marketing campaigns for digital marketing in Hubspot, including all email marketing efforts
- Execute social media advertising, retargeting and SEM campaigns, keeping abreast of new trends and how Motus could leverage them for optimal performance
- Manage reporting on KPIs involving digital marketing to direct supervisor and leadership team, including insights and go-forward plans based on data outputs
- Manage lead database and maintain accuracy of information
- Ensure all lead processes and workflows are in place and adhered to
- Serve as subject-matter expert regarding marketing automation trends and best practices
- Monitor and evaluate statistics for each campaign using tools such as Google Analytics and frequently provide updates on the effectiveness of web strategies and promotional activity
- Create/evolve systems and processes for implementation of new and existing campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task, set, and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated understanding of inbound marketing concepts and methodologies
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
At Motus, we are passionate about leveraging technology to make work-life better for mobile workers and their managers. Our cloud-based mobile technology streamlines administrative tasks, provides fair and accurate reimbursements, mitigates risk, and offers actionable data insights—all designed to allow the mobile workforce the freedom to allocate their time in ways that make them happiest.
Winner of the 2016 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, we are a team of curious, collaborative technology enthusiasts who also happen to be smoothie aficionados, Kan Jam champions, home brewers, marathon runners, Salsa dancers, sky-divers, and food truck fanatics. We believe in working smart, working happy, and working healthy—and we’ve built our work environment around those principles to ensure they’re a reality for all our team members.
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.