Celect is a venture-backed company based in Boston with the mission of bringing science to the art of retail. Celect has built a SaaS cloud-based predictive platform that provides actionable insights to retailers by understanding how their customers choose. Founded by MIT professors and based on award winning science on choice modeling, Celect has built an experienced team of data scientists and retail experts, and a development team that is changing the way retailers make decisions. We are looking for smart, hard-working, and fun colleagues ready to join us for the ride of their career.
About the Job
We’re looking for the right candidate to take complex ideas and turn them into an engaging format. The Digital Content Marketing Specialist will use all forms of media to get Celect’s message out while attracting the attention of our target audience.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Write, repurpose, and promote content across all digital channels that will drive meetings and opportunity pipeline
- Create and optimize compelling email and web content that drives engagement
- Develop content across formats and channels. (infographics, video, audio, text)
- Proactively bring unique and innovative ideas for promotions, videos (style/script), contests, blog posts, etc
- Own digital content from concept to execution
- Manage web analytics and social media monitoring
- Strong writing and design abilities, and creativity a must
- Experience creating all forms of digital content
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to navigate and create content for all social channels
- Highly organized mindset and unrelenting attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
Location: Boston, MA