Clear Ballot has developed and deployed innovative election software paired with advanced hardware to create a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb and, when we enter a State, our market share quickly exceeds 50%.
While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with offices in Colorado, Oregon, Florida and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds and leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
Clear Ballot is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer who wants to bring their technical skills to bear on a hugely consequential problem – to modernize America’s voting systems and to bring transparency to democratic elections. The successful candidate will work with the developers driving new tools and integration into our development processes to maximize the quality and efficiency of our product deliverables. The candidate must have the ability to bridge the gap when working with the Development, Architecture, QA, Infrastructure, and Project Management teams. The candidate must have expertise and prior experience implementing tooling to support integration, build, test, deployment and release cycles in hosted and cloud environments. Knowledge of best practices in building and maintain secure development infrastructure would be a great asset.
- Build highly scalable redundant infrastructure on physical servers and cloud instances
- Assist in troubleshooting deployed physical and cloud environments
- Development and deployment of builds and process improvements for multiple platforms
- Review, analyze, modify programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's business applications
- Maintain and enhance security of existing infrastructure
- Manage code repositories and support software integration
- Understand our architecture of systems including analysis, design, integration, and development
- Participate in the development of strategy, processes, and shape existing infrastructure
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ experience in software development with some DevOps experience.
- Experience with Mercurial, Python, JavasScript
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Ability to articulate and communicate technical concepts.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to professional development and advancement and believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re curious, a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly, someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve democratic elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs@ClearBallot.com