To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world -and now dental professionals, too.
User success is the heart of Formlabs’ success. As our desktop technology accelerates and expands heavily into the dental market, so too does the need to have expert teachers on hand to offer solutions for our customers in that field.
Our Dental Technical Support Specialists define the customer experience and dedicate their time to providing solutions in the CAD/CAM equipment marketplace, specifically focusing on integrating 3D printing into dental laboratories and offices.
- Help our users in the clinical and dental laboratory markets successfully transition to a digital workflow that includes Formlabs products
- Be an expert teacher to our users and Services teammates - both remote and on-site
- Communicate via phone and email with Formlabs users to teach our printing technology, resolve problems, and create solutions
- Translate technical concepts into clearly-documented, actionable steps for users
- Print, print, print - and we don’t mean 2D or paper jam errors
- Love to answer a inbox full of “can you help me?” requests
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the dental industry, or providing tech support for CAD/CAM digital dental equipment
- Demonstrate a passion for technology through personal or professional hobbies
- Know a thing or two about digital design software and are ready to add to your toolbox
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
- Hop between browser tabs and web-based software with grace and speed
- Certification as a dental technician (CDT)
- Finesse on the phone; you know when to listen and when to talk
- Versed in CAD, modeling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
- Know the intricacies of Zendesk or a similar ticket management platform
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.