ClearSky Data is seeking a Demand Programs Manager to drive our digital strategy and demand generation programs to identify, nurture and gain new customers.
This creative, self-starter should possess the ability to successfully take programs from strategy to execution, including creating content and messaging, email marketing, social media and events.
As a leader, the Demand Programs Manager will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely across sales, product and marketing teams to drive greater revenue growth.
- Create, manage and execute a demand gen plan including: inbound and outbound marketing programs, including direct campaigns, events, paid search and SEO
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales and product teams
- Measure and analyze performance against demand gen goals and continually optimize programs
- Manage an internal marketing specialist, external vendors, and budget to accomplish goals
- Identify new growth opportunities for additional investments
Measures of Success:
- Generation of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Increased digital presence
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 5–7 years in demand generation or marketing programs for a B2B technology company
- Experience in running a portfolio of high-touch lead generation and marketing programs
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to email, targeted events, website, SEO, SEM and webinars
- Energetic leader with proven experience managing others towards goals
- Experience with using Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Google Adwords, LinkedIn ads and Twitter ads
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Can-do approach to optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and channels, and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
- Must have solid writing and copy editing skills, particularly as it relates to social, email and web copy