LoadSpring is dedicated to creating highly customizable cloud solutions that make us the market leader of Cloud-based Project Management. With over 3,500 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide, we must be doing it right. Not to mention, LoadSping is rated a “Top Small Company Workplace” by Inc. Magazine, in addition to one of CIO Review magazine’s “20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017”!
Bring your best DBA skills to our table and find out why we’re so obsessed with Cloud-based Project Management software and helping our employees advance their expertise.
Execute Oracle and SQL database tasks such as:
- Creation and deployment
- Backup and recovery
- and Schema copies
- Apply best practices for performance tuning of hosted applications
- Install database software and patches
- Assist with application upgrades and installations
- Monitoring and troubleshooting performance, connectivity and scalability issues
- Execute capacity planning
- Provide after hours emergency support on the rotating page schedule
Minimum 3 years' experience in Oracle administration
- At least 2 years' experience in SQL administration and writing basic SQL statements
- Minimum 3 years' experience troubleshooting and resolving database connectivity issues
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- VMWare, Datapump, Powershell, and MS SQL Native backup and restore
Experience tuning on:
- Oracle 11 G Enterprise Edition on Win2008 R2 AND MS SQL 2008, 2012, 2014
- Ability to run and interpret AWR, ADDM, and ASH reports
- Understanding of Database Security
- DBA Pager rotation availability
LoadSpring Solutions offers a competitive package of standard benefits such as health, dental, life, vision, 401k with a generous match, and a Health Savings Account with employer contributions. But more than that we also have our travel programs of CultureSpring and the SpringMan Excellence Club. The first encourages experiencing cultures outside the USA by offering extra vacation time and some expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel. The second is an award open to all full time employees who can win a company sponsored trip with other employees.
More about LoadSpring
Not only do we host Project Management's full suite of applications, but we are a one-stop-shop for support, lightning speed deployment, and integrations all done through our enabling technology, the LoadSpring platform.
The demand for Cloud project management is increasing exponentially year after year and so are we, since 1999! We continue building a team of Rockstars who will contribute to the achievement of our corporate goals and the success of LoadSpring; Rockstars driven by an environment evolving as fast as technology and obsessed with getting it right.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.