As an Evergage Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the complete post-sale success and satisfaction for a portfolio of Evergage’s Technology or Retail Customers. It’s the Customer Success Manager’s goal to make every customer successful by building a trusted advisor relationship and helping them achieve their business objectives using the Evergage platform.
The Customer Success Manager will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address any customer satisfaction, growth or renewal risk or opportunity in their portfolio. The Customer Success Manager will collaborate with Sales on renewals, participating in commercial negotiations as a Customer advocate and business partner.
- Technology or Retail Clientele: Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned technology accounts (demand generation, on-boarding and/or customer success focused)
- Strong Digital Marketing or Digital Customer Experience background a must.
- Build, maintain, and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal resources for delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across each customer in their portfolio
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding each Customer’s Evergage adoption
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens each customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans
- Own all primary Customer communication and resolve escalations with autonomy
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and mapping the customer org structure with ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Ensure ongoing adoption of the Evergage platform by each customer in their portfolio
- Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts within your assigned portfolio
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS/Enterprise Software Account Management or Client Services
- Digital marketing experience with technology or retail brands
- Experience supporting or managing digital marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing Technologies
- Exposure to the development, execution, and overview of account plans
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leadership and grow relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment
- Passion and motivation to make customers successful
- Some experience in commercial contract negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field