This role will entail handling account-related and technical support inquiries for both prospective and current dealer clients. In the U.S., CarGurus maintains extremely high customer satisfaction marks, and candidates will thrive from exceeding their customers’ expectations. Ideal candidates for this position are highly consultative in nature and feed off of building strong relationships with their client base. The Customer Success Associate must have a strong sense of customer service and the ability to quickly and effectively tackle issues in both a preemptive and reactive manner.
In managing a book of designated business, the Customer Success Associate will be an expert at usage of CarGurus tools, and will foster each account from early on-boarding, to daily maintenance, to the growth of the account over time, while monitoring billing activities for their client base. This role will play an essential part in establishing and maintaining a relationship with each dealer client, while ensuring engagement with the CarGurus platform.
- 1-3+ years account management experience
- Spanish Bilingual – Strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication and listening ability
- Strong sense of customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and act as liaison with other departments
- com experience a plus
- Industry experience a plus