Background: WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium businesses to succeed online by leveraging search marketing to build traffic and drive demand to their digital properties. WordStream is an innovative technology company located in Boston’s Back Bay close to the commuter rail and many T stations.
Our Offerings are:
· WordStream Advisor: Our core SaaS product
· Managed Services: Our full service PPC management offering
Position Overview: The mission of the Customer Success team is to drive product usage and adoption as well as deliver honest and helpful PPC advice. We act as customer advocates and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. In a SaaS company, customer retention is paramount to success and this sits squarely in the laps of our team members. It is our job to insure customers get real value out of their economic investment in WordStream.
Job Description: We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to drive the success of our clients through successful onboarding and training of WordStream Advisor as well as consulting our clients on PPC best practices and strategies. We are growing our services team rapidly and are looking for ambitious individuals interested in learning or expanding their search marketing background by rolling up their sleeves and diving in. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Onboarding of new customers and helping ensure all training sessions are completed in a timely manner
· Advising clients on their PPC accounts and answering their PPC questions
· Helping create monthly webinars on topics relevant to our overall customer base
· Providing feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers or provide them with functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor
· Connecting with your overall portfolio through email exchanges or phone calls in an effort to ensure product usage and advising clients once training is complete · Helping to investigate any issues or bugs encountered by clients and writing Bug tickets when needed
· Developing monthly Premier Consulting reports for any clients paying for or receiving this service
· Performing internal tracking of training attendees as well as chat users when supporting these initiatives in an effort to keep all customer relationship management records up to date
· Attend all meetings and actively contribute
· Stay relevant and current by conducting your own research, blog reading and training to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.
· Routinely handle chat lines, phone support lines and training webinars
· Professional, self-accountable, reliable, personable, team player
· Highly motivated
· Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)
· High desire to learn the paid search space; previous knowledge/experience a plus
· Prior customer service or success experience
· Detail-oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
· Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Basic awareness of SEM industry and digital marketing
· Experience or high-level of interest in Google Analytics a plus
· Prior experience at a search engine marketing agency ideal
· Adaptable to change. We’re a fast growing company.
· Ability to work creatively and is a problem solver.
· Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests made by clients
· Demonstration of basic professionalism, resourcefulness and the initiative to seek information in an effort to fill any holes in support of daily responsibilities
· Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively and to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
· Must be able to take and apply all forms of constructive feedback
· Must be authorized to work in the US; unable to sponsor visas
Culture & Attitudes/Traits:
· Work as a team – leave no teammate behind
· Demonstrate a positive attitude every day
· Be solution oriented – never say “try” or “can’t”
· Demonstrate excellence by going above and beyond for the benefit of teammates and the company
· View mistakes as an opportunity to learn rather than as a negative situation
· Never be afraid to ask for help