Are you a passionate, strategic, and operationally-minded marketing professional with a strong appreciation of creative and technical professionals alike? Do you have experience leading and motivating a small team through process improvement experimentation, new product launches, strategic program evaluation and redirection? We are seeking someone to create and direct our monthly creative marketing campaigns to set us apart from the competition.
- Launch Academy is seeking an experienced strategic marketer to ideate and develop creative campaigns from internal brainstorming phases through execution
- You will partner with the Sr Director of Marketing to develop creative ideas that work across channels, including acquisition, retention/reactivation and social
- Engage regularly with students, our teaching engineers, and hiring partner companies to inspire the conceptualization of industry leading strategic messaging
- Traditional education is broken and we are creating alternative options for people who want to learn the craft of web development and obtain a job as an entry level developer.
- We've graduated and placed over 500 people to date but we have a long way to go to make a substantial impact.
- Ideate and develop creative concepts that establish Launch Academy as an innovative and differentiated programming bootcamp from internal brainstorming phases through execution.
- Establish an efficient, focused, proactive and flexible monthly creative process that improves strategic marketing ideation, creative delivery, quality and consistency
- Concept, create, present, defend and execute creative solutions across all channels and media, with a focus on brand identity and digital marketing & design
- Help define and evolve go-to-market strategy and brand planning initiatives based on overarching goals and future market opportunity
- Manage creative content production, planning and events
- Source, establish and facilitate 3rd party marketing partnerships with coding bootcamp specific organizations
- Actively monitor the coding bootcamp marketplace to create winning strategic campaigns
- Partner with Sr Director of Marketing to ensure monthly strategic focus and content planning is informed by historic performance data
- Develop campaign success metrics and reporting tools/process
What We're Looking For
- We're interested in candidates with significant creative experience. It's a plus if that experience is within the non-traditional education market and/or coding field.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to customer's and colleague's needs, can develop warm relationships with both.
- Someone who likes to help others.
Why Launch Academy?
- We are a community of engineers, educators, career assisters, marketers and dreamers who are committed to understanding the unique needs and viewpoints of prospective students and hiring companies.
- Being a member of our team at Launch Academy allows you to share your passion for writing with aspiring developers alongside a team of capable and ambitious peers.
- We're committed to iteratively designing a transparent, inclusive and premium learning and working experience.
- In addition to a great team and environment for personal growth, Launch Academy offers competitive compensation, free opportunities to learn to code or dabble, 80% coverage of health care cost, and a use it as you need it vacation policy.