Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Corporate Recruiter who is responsible for sourcing, screening and facilitating the hiring of candidates by meeting daily, weekly, monthly and annual staffing objectives.
- Assist with the design and execution of recruiting strategies for new talent.
- Market and position Interactions' Employment Brand while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract talent.
- Assist in promoting Interactions as an employer of choice by evangelizing company culture and employment opportunities.
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate talent to hire for open positions.
- Create a positive candidate experience through professional communication and tactful execution of interview process.
- Maintain up to-date candidate status in applicant tracking system.
- Update progress of recruiting goals in recruiting spreadsheets or tools.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Attend off-site recruiting events.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in agency and/or corporate recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage candidate through an applicant tracking system.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Intermediate level Excel skills.
- Ability to respond to changing needs and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Previous Lead Recruiter/Recruiting leadership experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.