Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Corporate Legal Secretary/Paralegal who will assists with contract administration, in-house legal functions and associated activities. The Corporate Legal Secretary/Paralegal specializes in contract administration and legal support of a private company.
- Track and monitor the status of contracts and provide assistance with reviewing /revising contracts.
- Manage execution and distribution of completed agreements.
- Maintains contract repository using a contracts database.
- Organize and maintain corporate records and legal department files.
- Responding to general inquiries and requests for standard form agreements, executed agreements, and various other corporate legal documents.
- Support contract and regulatory compliance projects.
- Assist with general corporate legal matters including employment, real estate, and finance.
- Perform routine administrative duties including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, mailing, photocopying/scanning, and proofreading.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Collaborates on implementing and managing technology solutions to improve the contract administration and departmental efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6 years of office experience or 1-3 years of legal secretarial or paralegal experience.
- Superior organization and recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have a high-level exposure to contract negotiation, drafting and executing commercial contracts and agreements.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and other relevant computer programs and office technology and have excellent typing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Paralegal Certification preferred.
- In-house/law firm corporate legal experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have well-developed analytical problem-solving skills.