Runkeeper, an ASICS company, is looking for a part-time copywriter to join their Marketing team. You’ll be writing engaging copy to bring campaigns to life for both the Runkeeper brand and external partners. In the process, you’ll learn the ins and outs of what it’s like to work for a consumer startup (that’s part of a global brand) that serves millions of runners around the globe.
A little bit about Runkeeper, we are a leading mobile running app that’s committed to helping runners of all levels get out the door and stick with it forever. Our app transforms your phone into a personal trainer, helping you track your activities, set your goals, and stay motivated to go that extra mile.
- Work with the Runkeeper Marketing team to write campaign copy for in-app experiences, product features, email campaigns, recruiting materials, blog, social channels, and more. This includes everything from conceptual one-liners to full email campaigns.
- Work under the guidance of a seasoned copywriter to meet the high-volume flow of campaign requests across various Runkeeper departments, including Media, Product, Commerce, Acquisition, and Brand.
- Work alongside the Runkeeper Creative Director and Designers to ensure your copy supports and complements the visual assets they create.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a copywriter.
- A passion for writing and an obsession with words.
- An excellent understanding of grammar and written language.
- A strong sense of humor and ability to convey that in writing.
- An appreciation for what it takes to get people motivated in their fitness routines.
- The ability to work with minimal direction under tight deadlines in fast-paced startup environment. It’s important that you’re willing to look for answers and ideas yourself rather than only waiting to be told.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects at once. This is a must.
- Love for startups and all the quick learning and chaos that goes with it.
- Ability to commit to a regular schedule of 16 hours per week—ideally 2 days—in the Runkeeper office in downtown Boston.
Runkeeper is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.