Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast paced, innovative technology company? Look no further than The Endurance International Group, Inc.! We are looking for an experienced contracts manager to support our rapidly growing business. We are currently looking for someone who can effectively manage internal customer and vendor relationships and can work cross-functionally with other teams. Your responsibilities will include: reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements (including but not limited to software license agreements, nondisclosure agreements, statements of work, master agreements, and consulting agreements). You will be an integral part of the procurement department by engaging with the business early in the process. The procurement department provides support to all parts of the business, so this role will involve working closely with legal, sales, marketing and other business management services such as finance, IT and HR. This is a great opportunity if you thrive in a fast paced, agile, but well structured environment. Successful candidate must be a strong written and verbal communicator with great attention to detail. You also need to be a quick learner, self-motivated, and have a sense of humor.
- Reviews and revises supplier contracts from a commercial perspective
- Assists business owner in obtaining final contract approval
- Manages supplier contract renewals, amendments, and terminations
- Point of contact for all supplier agreements
- Manage central repository of supplier contracts
- Manage e-signature process internally and externally
- Acts as primary contact between business and legal, ensuring all legal and commercial matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years direct experience
- Strong analytical skills required with problem solving ability
- Strong project management expertise combined with excellent organizational, negotiation, written and oral communication skills a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Well-rounded business acumen and well-developed presence
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), DocuSign, and contract management tools (Ariba, ContractWorks) experience a plus.