We provide solutions that protect thousands of enterprises, service providers and government networks against a new age of cyber-threats. Our game-changing platform with innovative architecture is backed by over 75 patents and patents pending, and currently chosen by over 2000 enterprises worldwide to increase their security postures. This has made iboss one of the fastest grwoing cybersecurity companies in the market.
iboss is looking for a Content Writer with technical depth, strong market level knowledge, and a flair for seamlessly weaving complex technical capabilities and value-based messaging into compelling content. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, this role will be a critical part of making sure customers, prospects, and the market have the information they need to understand why the iboss Distributed Gateway Platform is the right solution for them.
As a Content Writer, you'll work hand-in-hand with the product marketing team, as well as the rest of the organization (including engineering, product management, engineering services, and others) to create engaging and educational content for our customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
We're in search of someone with high expectations of themselves and the people around them; a go-getter with a can-do attitude who is excited by the challange and the opportunity to craft captivating content. An eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, is critical.
- Understand the questions and pain points of our prospects, as well as the needs of our internal sales teams, to conceive and create content that helps educate and move prospects through the funnel
- Write a wide range of external and internal materials including product data sheets, white papers, use cases, sales decks, call scripts, product videos, battle cards, etc.
- Support revenue goals by providing prospects with compelling, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests
- Create internal communications to help is disseminate content to other teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and the executive team
- Outstanding written communication skills: the ability to write knowledgeably, clearly, and persuasively for a diverse range of audiences
- Proven experience learning about new topics and producing quality content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- 4-6 years of product marketing, communications, or writing experience in enterprise software, SaaS and/or managed services
- Experience in information security, specifically threat intelligence a big plus!
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job. iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer