Wednesday January 16, 2013
84 Sherman St.
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Web Technologist at MedTouch, you’ll be a building block of support for multiple projects and accounts at MedTouch.
Your day to day in this role will consist of tackling and responding intelligently to client support requests, keeping on top of project status and client needs, and pitching in with other content, configuration, basic design, basic development or client-related needs. You want to become an all-around web guru and have a pathological need to learn new things as well as research problems and find solutions.
In this role you will:
- Learn and understand the underlying content, structure, and technical details of your clients' websites so that you can serve as a valued adviser for client requests
- Work with team members to create deployment plans and timelines, revising as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Train valued MedTouch clients on system functionality and support their system throughout the duration of the deployment and beyond
- Become an expert in all things MedTouch: Our solutions, services, and mission
- Constantly learn new aspects of project delivery and client support whild discovering new and efficient ways to contribute every day
- Develop a Swiss Army knife-like mental catalog of options for clients to ensure their complete and total satisfaction
- Eloquently convey our message in both written and spoken word
- Listen actively to clients – field calls and questions with unfailing patience
- Keep team members updated on status, blockers, and/or delays and exercise good judgement when fielding question and asking for help (because we want you to succeed)
Play Well With Others
- Maintain an infectious, positive attitude and contribute to the overall MedTouch culture and ethos
- Travel 5-10% of the time to meet customers on site for training purposes
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree in something interesting and/or applicable and have 1-2 years of relevant experience
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills
- You have the ability to handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously, and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong customer service focus, interpersonal skills and rigorous attention to detail
- You can learn and grasp new concepts after being exposed to them only once
- You have experience entering and publishing content in a Content Management System
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding of some of the following: website usability, website design and/or development principles, content development, or quality assurance/testing
- You are familiar with basic HTML/CSS and image editing
Who We Really Are
We have strict code of ethics: no gossip, no lying and no playing politics. We are committed to personal and professional growth at the highest level, dealing honestly and fairly with each other, and striving to achieve a company culture worthy of your time.
What We Can Offer You
- Market Competitive Salary
- 15 paid vacation days and 9 paid Company Holidays
- Full benefits package including 401(K)
- Company funded charity and educational opportunities
- Seriously awesome people to work with