The Client Operations team is responsible for designing tools and business processes to drive success, standardization, and scalability of best practices within the Client Service organization. The teams main focus is on business process and intelligence, strategic projects, knowledge management, internal training, reporting, and key performance indicators (KPIs) derived from the Salesforce (SFDC) platform and other sources.
In this role there is a specific focus on reporting, metrics, dashboards, and KPIs. The Operations Analyst is responsible for working closely with client service management and our information systems team to advise, design, standardize, and produce scalable and useful reporting. At this level they will also take on key design and process responsibilities. Secondarily they may assist in other team initiatives and projects spanning knowledge management, external community design, internal training, business process and intelligence, and strategic initiatives.
- Createstandardized reports and KPIs for senior management
- Work with internal teams to deliver standard and ad hoc reports to meet the needs of the business
- Assist with creation and maintenance of report library
- Coach, guide, and assist Associate Operations Analyst to drive the standardized request and control process to ensure consistent and reliable reporting
- Deploy and execute processes to maintain clean and scalable data capture
- Train internal organization on reporting systems and report usage
- Participate in the design and process definition to build and improve on the reporting library and adoption
Skills / Experience -
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of business intelligence / reporting or relevant experience
- Strong reporting capabilities (SFDC, SSRS, SQL, JIRA, Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Wave Analytics, etc)
- Familiarity with database design, and data governance policies
- Understanding of client service best practices, preferably leveraging ITIL
- Familiarity with the business and key business drivers
- Ability to interface effectively with internal teams
- Strong written and verbal communications with excellent attention to detail
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.