American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Client Marketing Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Client Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the Marketing department. Specifically, the Client Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing programs in support of American Well’s hospital system clients. The role requires an individual who has direct healthcare experience developing marketing programs designed to engage patients and physician groups. This individual requires a solid understanding of how to navigate large hospital system environments and has a unique blend of strategic thinking and exceptional ability.
- Plan and execute direct marketing engagement programs consisting of email, direct mail, and digital tactics across clients for patients and physician groups to promote awareness and drive patient engagement
- Provide overall program strategy and guidance for clients to ensure a successful implementation
- Develop positive ongoing relationships with hospital system marketing teams and serve as an expert telehealth marketer who can guide clients to attain their program goals
- Help develop, maintain and present “Best Practices” documents and presentations that guide our clients’ engagement with patients, provider groups, employer groups.
- Monitor and manage enrollment and utilization of client telehealth systems and their associated marketing programs
- Create content for and execute monthly client email programs in Silverpop, as needed
- Manage monthly reporting for clients, as needed
- Work closely with American Well Account Management, Professional Services, Visual Design and Technology teams to service our major clients
- Manage vendors as needed to create marketing materials, videos, and emails.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Minimally 3-4 years of healthcare industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with strong project management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple clients
- Experience with an email automation system, Google Analytics and Survey Monkey
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a concentration in marketing, communications or business
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks