NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
The Chief Software Architect will be responsible for setting direction and promoting the continuous evolution of NetBrain software, including function upgrade, architecture refresh, and eco-system integration. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Software Architect will also oversee the key deployment upgrade including cloud computing migration and AI applications.
Serving as the liaison between business and technology, the Chief Software Architect will directly oversee the software architecture team and work with product development, product requirement, QA, technical operation, sales and support organization. You will help deliver purpose-built solutions that must achieve world class scalability and availability for our customers while allowing us the flexibility to innovate at top speed.
- Set technology direction by applying in-depth technical know-how to business objectives.
- Lead the research, prototype and productization of new concept inside R&D team
- Be part of core team to build and promote product roadmap
- Communicate the technical vision with development team and ensure top-quality execution across all teams
- Analyze and improve the software quality, including scalability, stability, and security.
- Provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes that set examples for the broader team regarding new technology or design patterns. Periodically review code and direct systematic enhancements.
- Stay up to date with software technologies and solutions to ensure proper toolsets serve NetBrain presently and into the future
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering field
- 10+ years relevant working experience and 5+ years as a software architect, especially for a large and complex software project.
- Experience building and supporting complex, high-concurrency SaaS products, from the lead developer or architect role.
- Deep understanding and direct knowledge on software scalability and stability technique for Windows and Linux-based software
- In-depth knowledge of various database technology including Relational DB, real-time DB and NOSQL DB.
- Experience with Big Data, Machine Learning, Software-defined Network is a plus
- Experience with AWS hosting is a plus.
- Quick learner.
At NetBrain Technologies, we’ve developed the first operating system for total network management. Leveraging our innovative software solution, network management becomes simple and visual through dynamic maps. Our mission is to empower network professionals, enhance IT collaboration and reduce the manual efforts associated with documenting and troubleshooting complex networks.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan. Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, onsite fitness center, game room, free Friday lunch, and more!