Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming urban mobility. Our first move? Pedal power. We have an exclusive license to MIT’s Copenhagen Wheel, thousands of pre-order sales and backing from tier-one venture capital investors. Together, our team is now bringing the Wheel to the masses.
The Copenhagen Wheel is an electronic assist robot that responds seamlessly to how you ride. It makes biking a breeze. To work with us, you don’t have to be the world’s most obsessed cyclist, but you should possess a strong desire to change the way people everywhere move about cities. We’re revolutionizing personal transit for a sustainable future.
It should be a no-brainer: Superpedestrian is an equal opportunity employer, with women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply. We care about your skills and your character. If we think there’s a good fit, we will get in touch. So please, no phone calls or recruiters.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a leader who is excited to grow Superpedestrian’s channel partner program for bike shops and other similar entities. The team you will manage is responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring all partner development programs, promotions, deal registrations, and events. Your team will also administer and monitor any incentive and rewards programs to drive loyalty and accelerate sales growth at our partner stores. You will be responsible for all program documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Full responsibility for all sales and marketing activities with our channel partners.
- Implement, manage, and monitor all partner programs and events.
- Manage our existing team of superstars and grow our team of channel partner and event staff.
- Design demo programs and events that drive riders to buy Superpedestrian products from partners
- Identify new and expand on existing opportunities to increase sales with channel partners.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with high quality retail and service partners.
- Build and implement a world class program for training our entire partner network and your team.
- Coordinate with local cycling advocates, clubs, teams and influencers to help partners be successful.
- Document every part of the program and decisions made as you test new ideas.
- Report on the ROI of every program and event you manage.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of management experience running indirect sales channels
- Proven ability to take programs from idea through iteration and delivery
- Proven ability to develop programs and tools which map directly to partner needs
- Charismatic and authentic presentation abilities – a natural communicator in writing and in person
- Can create and deliver effective presentations to partners and the public
- Proven experience working directly with partners and internal sales and marketing teams
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong analytical skills and able to leverage data to drive initiatives forward
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize many projects
- Experience running social media campaigns with partners and engaging with partners on social media
- 25-30% travel may be required.
- Experience in bicycle retail is a plus but is not required.
- Experience with selling amazing technology products is a plus.